- Before using the mix'n™ Portable Blender for the first time, it must be charged. Check that the three magnets on the charger are aligned with the three magnets on the blender's base.
- The blender arrives half charged, however for best results, charge it for at least 2-3 hours before use. Put together the upper cover and the main body and ensure that the dots are aligned. On the upper cover, you will see a transparent semi-circle under the text, this should be in the middle of the dotted line on the main body. There is also a magnet that is hard to see, so look for a small rectangle with a grayish color. If the dots are not aligned, the blender will not work.
- It should be well cleaned. To add ingredients, both ends of the blender may be opened.
- To avoid blade wear, layer liquids first and ice or frozen fruit last. When mixing with ice, make sure there's enough liquid.
- Do not fill the blender over handle. The blender will not operate if overfilled.
- Assemble the blender by aligning the semi-circle on the blender glass with the dots on the blender base.
- Press the button on the bottom of the blender base twice to start.
- The mix'n™ Portable Blender will blend for 30 seconds. Tap the button on the bottom once to turn off.
- To achieve an even mix, tilt the bottle while blending. For a smoother consistency, repeat the blending cycle.
|1||Product does not start||Blender and cup are not tightened||Make sure the dots are aligned and tightened|
|2||Cannot boot, red light flashes quickly||Low or out of battery||Please charge in time|
|3||Automatic shutdown during use||Put little fruit or 30 seconds shutdown protection due to excessive load||Liquid or fruit needs to reach rated capacity or restart|
|4||Stuck and flashing during work||Fruit particles are too large||Cut the fruit into small pieces as instructed|
|5||Leak||The silicone ring is not installed properly||Reinstall the silicone ring|
|6||Scorched||Whether it is used continuously for a long time||Restart after the body has cooled for 30 minutes|